Monday, November 10, 2008

rock climbing


I had my rock climbing last week, I can't really remember when it is. We played some teamwork game before climbing. Before climbing the instructor gave us some rules in climbing. After all that we started climbing. Finally it was my turn to climb. rock climbing was very tiring for me. My arms were aching. When I was half way there, nearly reaching the top, I told Miss Lim that I want to give up, but Miss Lim told me not to as I was nearly reaching the top. When I reach the top, I was happy but at the same time I was tired. The instructor gave me a sweet. I was very proud of myself. Rock climbing is something that really test people determination, and it has taught me that no matter how hard to get something done I must have the determination to do it..(Bye):p