Monday, November 10, 2008

BBq party



On 8th nov 08, my class and I were at the East Coast chalet to have BBQ. my dad drove me and Sankari there. we took about half and hour to reach there. when we reach there, some of the girls were already there. We waited outside the chalet about half and hour for Miss Lim. she was at the lobby. when she came we put all the food into the fridge. After that all the girls went to the beach. about 4.30pm plus, we went back to the chalet to wash our feet and shoes. Soon the boys came back. We soon started cooking. Jia Bin, Linus and Ijnatius were setting the fire. After so long, there was still No fire. Luckily, got one man come and help us soon there was fire. While cooking, we were like screaming, but I think that how we comunicate to each other. After cooking, we clear up the place. Miss Lim and I was playing" stress". I won. Soon, it was late and my parents came and fetch me home. It was an happy day for me.