Tuesday, October 21, 2008

survival test

On10th October 2008, my class and I was doing some survival test. We were outside the field cooking. When I heard that we are going to cook I was like"huh" cooking.Before we can start cooking, we must first watch the tins, washing the tins was easy as it was quite clean. we then pour the rice into the tin and started washing the rice. me and Bernice are partners. After washing the rice, we started cooking the rice. Bernice and i took turns to stir the rice. after a few minutes we then put the can of food on top of the tins. about 2 minutes, we took the tins down and starter to open the tins. I pour the sardines into the tin. the whole rice was red. we gave some sardines to Linus and Jia bin. when the rice was cooked, we scoop the rice out and started eating. our food may look nice to eat but when you eat it it was very very nice to eat.After eating I went over to Jeannifer and Sankari place to try out their food. Theirs was curry chicken rice they were equally good as ours, but ours was nicer to eat. I also went over to Alois place to try his rice it was nice to eat but the rice was a bit too hard. Then I tried Linus and Jia Bin rice it was OK to eat but the rice was also hard.the part I hated most is washing the tins. It was hard to wash because the rice stuck onto the tins.I must used my strength to was the tins, but Lucky, the stall auntie gave me some skill on washing that make me much easier to wash the tins. After much washing, the boys used the hose to wash the floor. I think this survival test was fun and I learned a lot from it. the school should should organises such things again. bye

No comments: