Tuesday, April 15, 2008

friendship

My best Friend is Jeannifer. we have been friends For 4 yrs.

We tell each other secret and play together.

During recess we will sit together..I met her when i was primary 1.when I 1st saw her i think she is very quite and did nit want to do anything with her .

I don't really know how we became friends..I think it is probably we have the same characteristic and enjoy doing things that we like..Em.. i think this is how we became friends..
We quarrel sometimes but after a few minutes we forgive each other and become friends again..
Don' see Jeannifer very quite but when she scold people she is very fierce one.....!!!
HERE A POEM I MADE FOR HER ....
J eannifer Ong Jia Ting
E ee...
A lways very noisy
N aughty ( most of the time GOOD)
N ice person ( sometimes bad )
I ntelligent
F unny ( always make me laugh )
E veryday happy ( sometimes SAD)
R achel BEST FRIEND.....!!!